See here for information on how these were set up.
- shinyapps (shiny examples
- shinygap (gap/inst/shinygap)
Given the uncertainty with the Shiny server availability, it is an optional choice to run these locally within RStudio by the following steps:
- Download the appropriate repository,
- Enter the directory containing the Shiny app (i.e., ui.R and server.R); for R/gap this is
inst/shinygapfrom the source or
shinygapin the installed package.
- Start RStudio (through the rstudio command), and issue
shinygap is self-contained through
survminer be installed.